Loadposition in Category Items

• Scott Carter
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #82404 by Scott Carter
Loadposition in Category Items was created by Scott Carter
Hello,

I am trying to call a module with a custom position in the "Category" description html editor (e.g., {loadposition eshop-his-aerials-state}). When I save the category, it does not load in the module, rather it just shows "{loadposition eshop-his-aerials-state}". However, if I put the "loadposition" command in a "Product" description area, the module shows up fine.

Why doesn't a category description in EShop recognize the loadposition, but a product in EShop will?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 10 months ago #82480 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Loadposition in Category Items
Hello Scott,

I think this feature is only supported in product description now. If you want to have the same feature in the category description area, please submit a new ticket to EShop category to send me the super admin account to your site so I can help you to check and implement it for you.

Sincerely, Giang

• Scott Carter
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #83455 by Scott Carter
Replied by Scott Carter on topic Loadposition in Category Items
Hello Giang,

I submitted a ticket. If you can get the categories to load a module, that would be great. One reason is that I want to call the "MaxiMenu CK" module, which would show a drop-down of the products within that category.

Currently there isn't a way to show the products as a drop down menu within a category, and then have that product selection go directly to the product detail page (which would be a nice feature to have in EShop).

Many thanks,

Scott

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 10 months ago #83484 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Loadposition in Category Items
Hello Scott,

Yes, I fixed and made it work like that for you. Please check my comment in the ticket system.

Have a nice weekend!
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong