[SOLVED] Product customization by customer

• adam collins
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #83494 by adam collins
[SOLVED] Product customization by customer was created by adam collins
Hi,
I am interested in purchasing EShop and have looked in the documentation and performed a search on the forums, but I'm cannot find a definitive answer.
I sell customized products. I need to put a text field on each product page to allow customers to input custom text they want on their item.
I did see in the documentation that there was a product option called text, but I'm not sure if this adds a text field on the front end or if it only give me the option to add some text under options from the backend.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by adam collins.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #83495 by Davide
Replied by Davide on topic Product customization by customer
The first one :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Giang Dinh Truong, adam collins

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 10 months ago #83522 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic [SOLVED] Product customization by customer

adam collins wrote: Hi,
I am interested in purchasing EShop and have looked in the documentation and performed a search on the forums, but I'm cannot find a definitive answer.
I sell customized products. I need to put a text field on each product page to allow customers to input custom text they want on their item.
I did see in the documentation that there was a product option called text, but I'm not sure if this adds a text field on the front end or if it only give me the option to add some text under options from the backend.

Hello Adam,

When you use Text option to add to the product, then customer will be able to enter the text when adding the product on the front-end side. You can look at the product joomdonationdemo.com/eshop/cameras/digit...non-20d-digital.html at our demo site, look at the Text field, you will see that.

Hope to receive the order from you for EShop soon.
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong