Eshop Themes

• reiyo
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #88598 by reiyo
Eshop Themes was created by reiyo
Hello,

I am developing a theme for the eshop, the theme I developed is install-able, however it seems like it is not getting applied, even though I disabled the default theme of eshop from the eshop component and enabled mine, it is still showing the old layout of default theme, could you please just tell me if there is anything else I shall do?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 6 months ago #88708 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Eshop Themes
Hello Reiyo,

1. Please go to EShop -> System -> Configuration -> Layout tab and make sure that you already chose your theme instead of Default theme.

2. Please make sure that the template that you are using on your site does not have any overwrite folders/files of EShop component.

Hope that my answers are useful.
Sincerely, Giang

• reiyo
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #88709 by reiyo
Replied by reiyo on topic Eshop Themes
Hello Giang,

Thank you for the reply, yes I did that, and I am a developer I also do fully understand how Joomla works, that's why I asked.

I developed themese for jomsocial before and other components, and have developed at least 50 templates from scratch for Joomla.

This is the first time I use eshop and it is strange the theme I developed is not working maybe I am missing something on my side. I didn't have the time to debug that's why I asked I wanted a quick answer, I still didn't touch the code of this project since then, I will try to look at it later and see if maybe I have done something wrong. but if it is that's all like you said then I did all of that and that's the answer I needed to hear :)

Thanks a lot Giang
Best,
Reiyo

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 6 months ago #88815 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Eshop Themes
No problem at all Reiyo.

If you need any helps, don't hesitate to let me know. In the case you need me to look at your source code, it's better to use ticket system so I can support you.

Have a nice day!
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong