Create Order • Sell @ Different Prices • Inventory

• What No Website
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Full Stack Developer
More
7 years 6 months ago #88653 by What No Website
I just met with a client today and think we may be able to do what they want with EShop and just wanted to clarify with a few questions if I may...

Create Order:
Is it possible for a user to be allowed to "Create an Order" that an administrator can then go in to and accept, adjust and then have that order fulfilled in their normal way (I think a print out with a stock picking sheet)0 ?

Sell @ Different Prices:
I'd like (if possible) to have an online store where the public see one price but wholesalers see a different price, is this possible...?

Packaging:
Is it possible to put in item dimensions and then have those items multiplied to say multiples of 24 for pack sizes as the client sells in units but buys in pallets.

Inventory Control:
Can the EShop system have minimum and maximum stock levels set with warnings ?

Joomla & Hand Coded Web Design
What no Website

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 6 months ago #88989 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Create Order • Sell @ Different Prices • Inventory
Hello,

Regarding your questions:

1. Create Order: Customer can create the order by placing the order on the front-end side

2. Sell Different Prices: Yes, this is already supported by EShop, pelase read more about it in the documentation at eshopdocs.joomservices.com/catalog/products#product-special

3. Packging: I am sorry but seem this is not supported.

4. Inventory Control: Yes, EShop supports this.

Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: What No Website

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong