import/export csv

• Heather Baggaley
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #96270 by Heather Baggaley
import/export csv was created by Heather Baggaley
Hi there
I am looking at the Eshop component as a possibility for a new website and therefore all the documentation - on the list of features on the joomdonation website, it does say there is a import/export to csv which I assume is for uploading products but I can't find any mention of it in the documentation. Is this a feature a way of bulk uploading products? Or do you have to buy the import pro?
OR can you direct me to where I can find information about this feature in the documentation
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #96280 by Steve Brown
Replied by Steve Brown on topic import/export csv
I have been using Eshop for a few months. I have not seen the import function native in Eshop. I bought the Import Pro product and would highly suggest using that instead of trying to engineer your own. The documentation on Import Pro is spot on for importing anything into Eshop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heather Baggaley

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #96763 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic import/export csv
Dear all,

I must put the Import function in a separate component called EShop Import Pro because this sometime require much of time to support for importing. You can also read the full of online documentation for EShop Import Pro at eshopdocs.joomservices.com/eshop-import-pro

Hope that this is useful.
Sincerely, Giang

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #96867 by Tyrone Souter
Replied by Tyrone Souter on topic import/export csv
Hi Giang,

The ability to export a CSV of the products list is really a key feature that needs to be included in Eshop as a matter of urgency. The Excel Import add on is a different issue and you have addressed this. Can you tell me if you will be including this in the next version??

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #96917 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic import/export csv
Hello Brent,

EShop core package has already had the export products to CSV file feature. Please read more about it in the documentation here eshopdocs.joomservices.com/system-manage/exports

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong