Gateway Emulator

• shane garland
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #104788 by shane garland
Gateway Emulator was created by shane garland
The website I use eshop on has had to switch from paypal to Allaypay. Allaypay said I should be able to add their payment gateway no problem to Eshop. There is however no plugin. They sent me the following link

secure.networkmerchants.com/gw/merchants...al.php#carts_authnet

So is it possible for me to integrate Allaypay as payment gateway even though they don't have a plugin using their Gateway Emulator or what's the best way to do that. And if so is there any documentation showing me how to do it?

Thanks..... Shane

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• shane garland
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #104952 by shane garland
Replied by shane garland on topic Gateway Emulator
Hi.
Is there any update on my query.

Allaypay say to use their Gateway Emulator the shopping cart or application must support the Authorize.Net AIM or SIM method of integration. And that I need to change the transaction POST URL.

So where do I edit the transaction post url. Do I buy and add the Authorize.net plugin and edit that somehow. If you could just point me in the general direction of what steps I need to take that would be appreciated.

Unfortunately I have to use Allaypay because its a high risk website and the merchants available are limited.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #105117 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Gateway Emulator
Hello Shane,

You should browser to Files Manager of your site, then open the file:

libraries\omnipay\vendor\omnipay\authorizenet\src\AIMGateway.php

You will see the following code lines:

'liveEndpoint' => '<a target="_blank" href=" secure2.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll '"> secure2.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll ',

'developerEndpoint' => '<a target="_blank" href=" test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll '"> test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll ',

You can change that URLs to secure.networkmerchants.com/cart/ausi.php as you want.

Hope that this is useful.
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong