Edit Your Order # Has Been Processed! page

• Ioannis
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #105218 by Ioannis
When a customer places an order he is redirected to a page with the title "Your Order #9 Has Been Processed!" showing all of his order details. He can only see this page once.
What i need to do is hide some custom fields that i have created on that page (I have already hidden them in the order history and in the order notification mails).
Which file should i edit to accomplice that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #105285 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Edit Your Order # Has Been Processed! page
Hello Ioannis,

You should overwrite the following file components/com_eshop/themes/default/views/checkout/complete.php from the template folder to customize the complete page as the way that you want.

Sincerely, Giang

More
6 years 3 months ago #109762 by Ryan Cook
Replied by Ryan Cook on topic Edit Your Order # Has Been Processed! page
Giang- How can I edit the words/message on the complete page? I am looking at the above mentioned complete.php script you referenced and I do not see the actual message I need to edit. Specifically looking to edit: "Thanks for shopping with us online!" to something more appropriate for my client.
Thank you!

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #110008 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Edit Your Order # Has Been Processed! page
Dear Ryan,

Some of text on that page can be edit by going to EShop -> System -> Translation. Please read more about it in the documentation at eshopdocs.joomservices.com/multilingual/...slate-language-items

Hope that this is useful.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong