Can I have the eshop and an eshop catalog?

• James Shields
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #105489 by James Shields
Can I have the eshop and an eshop catalog? was created by James Shields
For instance, I have eshop now for selling remote controls, Link www.access1alarm.com/shop but was wondering if I can also use it as a catalog for a directory? I used ju directory for a directory link www.access1alarm.com/vehicle-specific as a catalog, but they fell off the map and no longer respond to support requests making it worthless to me.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #105516 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Can I have the eshop and an eshop catalog?
Hello James,

Thank you for submitting the ticket here. EShop support Catalog mode so you can use it as catalog for a directory easily. Simply go to EShop -> System -> Configuration -> Option tab, at Catalog mode choose Yes to enable it.

By the way, your subscription for EShop was expired. Please re-purchase EShop to have a new subscription of 12 months to download updates and get our supports. After that, update EShop to the latest version 2.7.0 on your site.

Sincerely, Giang

• James Shields
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #105564 by James Shields
Replied by James Shields on topic Can I have the eshop and an eshop catalog?
I was wondering about having both at the same time? on the same website? I will on the new site buy the new eshop. Do you have anything to do with JU Directory? they have an eshop integration. though they fell off the earth once I purchased the ju directory?????!!!!???!

• James Shields
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #105565 by James Shields
Replied by James Shields on topic Can I have the eshop and an eshop catalog?
also I have the newest 2.7.0

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #105570 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Can I have the eshop and an eshop catalog?
Hello James,

I think that you can have both of JU Directory and EShop on the same website if you want. We don't do any integration between our EShop extension and JU Directory extension. I don't know if they have the integration feature with EShop.

Our extension can work well with any other extensions on the same site.

By the way, your subscription for EShop was expired long time ago, how did you get the latest version 2.7.0 of EShop?

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong