Change Invoice template (add fields)

• Jordan
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #109875 by Jordan
Change Invoice template (add fields) was created by Jordan
Hi guys,

I'm currently editing the invoice template from Joomla admin > Eshop > System > Messages. I want to add fields like Company, Address, Country, Item Quantity, Item Name, Item Amount, Item Sub Total, Discount amount, Sub Total, Tax Amount and Total Amount.

I'm using also Membership Pro, where I have setup the exact same layout, but I'm not sure how to do it with EShop. Is there an option to add those field manually to the system and then add them to the invoice layout?

Thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jordan
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #110102 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic Change Invoice template (add fields)
Hello,

is there any update on this topic? I'm asking if this is possible and if yes what will be the steps to do it.

Thank you!

• Jordan
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #110209 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic Change Invoice template (add fields)
Hello again,

I'm one day away of getting my website live and I need just 2 things to be added in the invoice:

1. Company name;
2. Country.

No matter what I try, these fields would not show in the invoice layout. The only thing I achieved is to add the company name, but it can't be in it's own line (or table cell), but it's visible only when it's added to the PAYMENT_ADDRESS layout. Therefore the company name, shows in the address, which is not the way I want it.

Please let me know at least if this is achievable, so I can stop the pointless testing and figure out a different way to make this work.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong