Card Processor in Paraguay

• Wilfrido Figari
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 23 hours ago #111284 by Wilfrido Figari
Card Processor in Paraguay was created by Wilfrido Figari
Hi Support;

I need some details about the payment method. I read that the extension have +60 methods.

I'm at the first time to implement e-commerce in a costumer, and I don't now what to expend or what to do with the card processor on my country ( paraguay ), in this case the card processor is Bancard.

Can you tell me if this extension is usable in my case.. with the Card Processor on my country?

Please sorry, my english is very bad.

Best Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 hours ago #111317 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Card Processor in Paraguay
Hello Wilfrido Figari,

Thank you for interesting in our EShop Shopping Cart extension and submitting the question here.

Yes, EShop supports +60 payment methods now. However, unfortunately, it does not support the Card Processor in Paraguay now so I am afraid that the extension is not usable in your case.

Please find another extension to meet your requirement.

Hope that this is useful.

Sincerely, Giang

P/S: You submitted the question here and after few hours, you went to Joomla Extensions Directory to post review for my extension and said that "Never Answer a Pre Sales Question", this is really weird. You should wait a little more because we are in different time zone. I was very surprised when saw your review there. I think that you should delete it or I will report it to JED.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong