Discount per customer

• Ian Shere
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #111656 by Ian Shere
Discount per customer was created by Ian Shere
Rather than having a coupon code that the customer needs to enter each time, I want to assign different discount amounts off the retail price for various customers. I see that discounts can be assigned to customer groups, so I guess I could do it that way. It would be a little cumbersome (my client has 3500+ customers), but doable. Better, would be being able to add a discount to a customer record, or to assign a particular discount item at the customer details screen.

Secondly, those 3500+ customers.... Is there some sort of import to do this. I'm NOT interested in manually entering that many!! :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #111737 by Clifton Murphy
Replied by Clifton Murphy on topic Discount per customer
The reward program for Eshop can be used to do this en-mass. If you dont want to give the customer a discount you dont have to, the reward component will allow you to view all customers, which group they are in, and assign them to any group you like by selecting criteria in the component config. Maybe it would suit your needs.

You can check it out here if you like: extensions.joomla.org/extension/rewards-program-for-eshop/

Clifton Murphy - Owner
Funny Bug Bees And Wood Works
252-933-4840

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong