Add to cart: Quantity limited to 1

• sarrene
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #114868 by sarrene
Add to cart: Quantity limited to 1 was created by sarrene
Hello,
We are finalizing our shop, and it is all digital downloads. We want to be able to set it so that users ONLY purchase one of each item.

Currently they can continue to click on Add to Cart, and it will continue to add the count and cost. Is there a way to limit the purchase to only one?

I have set the limit to 1 min and 1 max. However, I am still able to continue to add to the count and cost as you can see in this image.
gyazo.com/af84420620fef40442cb6f5939614fe1

Please let me know how I can limit this to one per purchase please.

Thank you,
Sarrene'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #114874 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Add to cart: Quantity limited to 1
Hello Sarrene,

You can still add more products but you can not checkout. There is a warning message on the top of cart page. Do you see it?

Sincerely, Giang

• sarrene
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #114884 by sarrene
Replied by sarrene on topic Add to cart: Quantity limited to 1
Hello and good day.
Yes I saw the warning pop up, that was the image I linked in the above. However, I was able to check out with my tests and it was the full total amount.

I have worked on a few things, and might be slowly getting there, however, I am actually quite stuck.

With all the digital sales that goes on today, this might be a good feature to add later on. I know a lot have gone to other options (Virtuemart, Hika, etc) However, Minus the lack of digital download standard features, I still prefer EShop.

I hope we can start to see more support for digital (games, art assets, books, models, etc.)

Anyways, wish list rant over for now- I will see what I can find. I hope I can get this to work out. I really did not like the overhead of Virtuemart, nor the messy php.

Regards,
Sarrene'

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong