Displaying products in grid format

• Steve Williams
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #116813 by Steve Williams
Displaying products in grid format was created by Steve Williams
Hi. I have a site I am developing for a client and she only has 18 products in total, all of which belong to the one category. I can get the categories to display in a grid format, no problem, but whenever I try to display the products, it will only display in list format. Is there any way to display the products in grid format? I did see in the configuration menu under the category page, there is an option for the default products layout. I have set this to grid, but It doesn't seem to matter if it is set to list or grid it still displays the same. Also, with this view displayed, it puts an "Add Products to Cart" button at the bottom of the list and clicking this adds every item in the list to the cart. I am sure this isn't intentional as who would want to add everything to the cart. Is there a way to display the add to cart button under the quantity fields, ie one button for each item. Thanks in advance, Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #116888 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Displaying products in grid format
Hello Steve Williams,

EShop supports both of Grid/List and Table layouts to display products. Let's go to edit the category, under Data tab, choose Default layout instead of Table layout then test again.

If it does not still work as your expect. please submit a new ticket to EShop category to send me the your site information so I can help you to check.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely, Giang

• Steve Williams
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #116895 by Steve Williams
Replied by Steve Williams on topic Displaying products in grid format
Hi Giang,
That works, although it is displaying the name of the category which isn't necessary as there is only one category. I could rename the category to something like "Our Products" or something like that. Thanks for your help in this, all the best, Steve

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #117087 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Displaying products in grid format
OK no problem at all Steve!

If you need any other helps in the future, don't hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong