Javascript not working after fresh install of Eshop

• IVan Stoyanov
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #124780 by IVan Stoyanov
Hi,

Latest Joomla (3.9.6) setup on this website: knigi-igri.bg/

I've bought and installed Eshop without the sample data. Installed the Bulgarian language pack.

After initial config with 1 category and 1 product I get javascript error on the product page, like so:

I've tried disabling any javascript or caching plugin that it might conflict with on this page but to no avail. Please, help.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 11 months ago #124846 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Javascript not working after fresh install of Eshop
Hello IVan,

I am pretty sure that this is caused by a third party system plugin on your site. Please submit a new ticket to EShop category to send me the your site information so I can help you to check and correct it for you.

Hope to receive your ticket soon.

Sincerely, Giang

• IVan Stoyanov
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #124916 by IVan Stoyanov
Replied by IVan Stoyanov on topic Javascript not working after fresh install of Eshop
Hi, how exactly to submit my site information? Can you also link me the exact category you are referring? Is it one level above the current category in the forum?

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 11 months ago #125294 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Javascript not working after fresh install of Eshop
Dear Ivan,

Please go to ticket system at www.joomdonation.com/support-tickets.html , then choose EShop category to submit to.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong