Error at address stage - caused by move to PHP 8?

• David Boggitt
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 6 months ago #154101 by David Boggitt
Hi there,

I've been slowly moving sites across to PHP8 and a client has reported an error when they get to delivery details and click continue.

I've attached a screenshot but couldn't get the whole error message in.  It looks like it might be template-related too?

Please could you advise/help.

Very many thanks,

David.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 6 months ago #154125 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Error at address stage - caused by move to PHP 8?
Hello Dave,

I think the reason because you have a old version of duplicated shipping plugin which is not compatible with php 8. Please following up the ticket to get my support there to resolve the issue.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely, Giang

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #165134 by Shaughan Tizard
Replied by Shaughan Tizard on topic Error at address stage - caused by move to PHP 8?
Hi Giang, can confirm this exact issue happening with latest EShop, Joomla 4.x latest, and any version of PHP8. Swapping back to PHP 7.4 fixes the issue. Can you confirm that updating the shipping plugins with the ones from the latest package fixes the problem?
Thanks.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #165140 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Error at address stage - caused by move to PHP 8?
Dear Shaughan Tizard,

Yes, please check and update the duplicated shipping plugins that you are using on your site from the latest package of EShop, then the problem will be resolved.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong