Where does the customer endter the coupon code?

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
1 year 4 months ago #155203 by spitjack
I have created a coupon, applied to product, set the amount (and minimum purchase), created start and end dates. But when going through the process, at no point is there a field where a coupon code may be entered. What am I missing?

__
a 'spit' is a rod upon which savory food was roasted, turned in ancient times by a 'jack', a middle English word for an ordinary laborer (eg jack of all trades, steeplejack, lumberjack). Today, this job is usually referred to as a 'pitmaster'.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 4 months ago #155331 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Where does the customer endter the coupon code?
Hello Spitjack,

Thank you for submitting the question here. Please go to EShop -> System -> Configuration -> Option tab, at "Allow Coupon", choose Yes, then Save the Configuration.

Then you will see the field to enter Coupon Code under Shopping Cart page and under Step 5 of Checkout.

Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: spitjack

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
1 year 4 months ago #155336 by spitjack
Thanks, Giang. I don't know how I missed that one. I think I will figure out how to add a notice that the coupon will be applied near the end of checkout.

__
a 'spit' is a rod upon which savory food was roasted, turned in ancient times by a 'jack', a middle English word for an ordinary laborer (eg jack of all trades, steeplejack, lumberjack). Today, this job is usually referred to as a 'pitmaster'.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 4 months ago #155483 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Where does the customer endter the coupon code?
OK no problem at all!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2023!

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong