Limit to Number of Option Values?

• Nicholas Flint
  • Topic Author
More
10 months 4 weeks ago #158507 by Nicholas Flint
Limit to Number of Option Values? was created by Nicholas Flint
Is there a limit to the number of values an option can have? I have an option called "Blocks" that has 101 values. When adding the option and values to the product, I can add 63 values. As soon as I try to add the 64th value and click save I am redirected to the system dashboard and the value is not saved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nicholas Flint
  • Topic Author
More
10 months 4 weeks ago #158508 by Nicholas Flint
Replied by Nicholas Flint on topic Limit to Number of Option Values?
I found this in my logs:

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: Unknown: Multipart body parts limit exceeded 1020. To increase the limit change max_multipart_body_parts in php.ini. in Unknown on line 0', referer: www.flint3d.com/administrator/index.php?...ask=product.edit&cid []=37

I think you fixed a similar problem on a different site for me. Not sure how though.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 months 3 days ago #159003 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Limit to Number of Option Values?
Hello Nicholas Flint,

Thank you for submitting the question here. There is no limitation of number of option values. I think the problem that you have caused by the setting value max_input_vars of your hosting server. Default value is 1000. Please contacting with hosting provider to ask them to increase this setting value to a bigger number (example 10000 or 2000), then you can add more option values to product and save them normally.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong