Dissapointment with eShop

• craig kennedy
  • Topic Author
More
1 week 5 days ago #166249 by craig kennedy
Dissapointment with eShop was created by craig kennedy
I like the shop itself, does what I was looking for, but allowing me to export the products to a csv, which I would use to add new items and import but then wanting me to pay the same price for an import plugin is too much.  offering an export you should offer the import as well, its no different to using microsoft office but not being able to open anyone elses word or excel file without paying Microsoft for another plugin.

I wanted to use this but I just resent having to buy thie addon, so ill find something that does the same without the extra cost.  Its a shame, you have some good extensions, but you want too much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 week 3 days ago #166284 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Dissapointment with eShop
Hello Craig,

I will think more and consider about this. The reason that I sell EShop Import Pro tool as a separate package because when a customer need to import data, they always need my helps to edit the excel / csv file of data before importing. It always spend much of my time to do that.

I will try to give the customers a better documentation so if almost of them can prepare the data file and do the import by themself, then I will give this tool as free or consider to include it into EShop package.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong