Radio Buttons for Guest Checkout or New Account

• Christine Johnson
  • Topic Author
More
1 week 4 days ago #166675 by Christine Johnson
Radio Buttons for Guest Checkout or New Account was created by Christine Johnson
For my images and the like to look right the eShop extension needed to be on twitter bootstrap V2 and seemingly there is no radio buttons or anything to really tell how one or the other is selected when going thru the checkout process. It just shows the text. Higher bootstrap versions display a thin line so you can at least see something is selected. This is on cassiopeia on joomla 5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #166678 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Radio Buttons for Guest Checkout or New Account
Hi Christine

Please go to Eshop, then System -> Configuration, look at Layout tab, set Twitter Bootstrap Version config option to Twitter Bootstrap version 5 and the issue should be sorted

Regards,

Tuan

• Christine Johnson
  • Topic Author
More
1 week 4 days ago #166685 by Christine Johnson
Replied by Christine Johnson on topic Radio Buttons for Guest Checkout or New Account
Any other ones outside of 2 seem to mess with the layout in some capacity. There are card used on images for products pages and while it centers on bootstrap 2 it puts them on the left of the card and also extends it further right on those bootstrap versions. It also currently seems to stagger the layout. By default I have 8 products and in bootstrap v2 it gives me 2 rows of 4. When I do bootstrap version 3, 4, or 5 it seems to stagger the layout and it goes 3 products, 1 product, 3 products, 1 product .

The overextended card even covers up the first radio button option I put for bottle sizes on the site.

I've put and image of the staggering and overextended card as well 

Attachments:

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 days 9 hours ago #166788 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Radio Buttons for Guest Checkout or New Account
Dear Christine,

Please go to our ticket system at joomdonation.com/support-tickets.html to submit a new ticket to EShop category to send me the super admin account to your site so I can help you to check and resolve the issues for you.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong