Google Sitemap with products and categories

More
8 years 7 months ago #68858 by David
Well I am thinking of trying their software out and wil let you know how I get on!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 7 months ago #68940 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Google Sitemap with products and categories
Hello David and Depy,

Thank you all for the suggestion here. I just checked the JSitemap and I saw that they supports EShop. JSitemap is also a great extension for site map. If you can use that extension for your purpose, then that is great.

Sincerely, Giang

More
8 years 7 months ago #68942 by David
Thanks Giang,

Yes Jsitemap is compatible with eshop but a little works needs to be done on the URLs it outputs. However, I have been told by them that they can sort this out without any issue.

There is also another option with www.beacart.com (an eshop sitemap plugin for OSmap), but again the URLs it outputs are not 100% correct. I am seeing if they can resolve this issue.

More
8 years 7 months ago #68944 by depy
Hello there,

Can you please provide the url that says that jSitemap is compatible with EShop ?

More
8 years 7 months ago #68948 by David
Hi Depy,

It is built into their software - you can ask them for a trial version and they will send you the component to test. You will then see that they have an option to select eshop within their software.

However as I said I have a couple of issues with the product URL's not being written as they appear in eshop. I asked their support and they said this would not be an issue to fix. So today/tomorrow I will ask them to see if they can fix my problems.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andrew

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #68950 by depy
ehhehe ok ! Let's wait so !
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by depy.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 7 months ago #68995 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Google Sitemap with products and categories
Hi all,

David is correct. JSiteMap supports EShop categories and EShop products. I tried to install JSiteMap and saw it at the back-end side of the component.

By the way, BeaCart is a stolen of very old version of EShop. Don't care about it :)

Sincerely, Giang

More
8 years 7 months ago #69071 by Bob White
Replied by Bob White on topic Google Sitemap with products and categories
We use Jsitemap Pro and it works well with eshop
The following user(s) said Thank You: Giang Dinh Truong

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 7 months ago #69128 by Giang Dinh Truong
Thank you for letting us know about that Bob!

So we can use Jsitemap Pro and it works well with EShop.

Sincerely, Giang

More
8 years 7 months ago #69132 by depy
Hello to all

Yes it is good that it works well with eshop !

But my opinion to this subject is different....

Since you do not want to write something that creates products and categories sitemap for google (i really do not understand why since you sell google friendly support) just write a plugin that works fine with a tool that is free like MapX or even OSMap..
I really do not understand why i have to buy 2 products to have full google friendly support !

Also would a one more significant advantage for eshop..It has many ...and yes it is good (actually works)

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong