Adding Adwords Conversion tag to Confirmation Page

More
8 years 5 months ago #71628 by JK
Hi,

Can you direct us to some documentation or share with us where to add our google adwords conversion code (javascript tag)? We want to track conversions and the code needs to be added to the order completion page.

We have our google analytics set to this link, but not sure what source code is resolved when this link is called from your software.
/component/eshop/checkout/complete

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 5 months ago #71653 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Adding Adwords Conversion tag to Confirmation Page
Hello JK,

I am sorry but we don't have any documentation regarding this because our extension does not support this feature. As I guided you before, you can edit the file components/com_eshop/themes/default/views/checkout/complete.php to add any code there.

Sincerely, Giang

More
8 years 5 months ago #72102 by David
I am looking at how to implement this as well. It would be a really nice feature... a way to insert Google tracking code for each particular product purchased.

David Goodwin

More
8 years 1 week ago #80281 by JK
Hi Giang Dinh Truong,

If I add the google conversion code to this file will I need to add it again when I update the ESHOP component?

Mike

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 week ago #80442 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Adding Adwords Conversion tag to Confirmation Page
Hi Mike,

You should overwrite that file from the template. Please read more about how to do it in the documentation here: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/developer-guide/customize-layouts

Hope that this is useful.
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong