Integration with Joomshaper Revibe Template

• Dave Parker
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #80894 by Dave Parker
Integration with Joomshaper Revibe Template was created by Dave Parker
Hi.
Are there any plans to release stand-alone EShop templates that work alongside other templates? For example, I like the way the "Fashion" EShop template works but don't want the whole template on my site, just the functionality and layout of the EShop template.
Thanks
Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #80903 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Integration with Joomshaper Revibe Template
Hello Dave,

Then you can purchase EShop Fashion Pro template and use Fashion Pro theme of EShop on other templates as you want.

Sincerely, Giang

• Dave Parker
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #80914 by Dave Parker
Replied by Dave Parker on topic Integration with Joomshaper Revibe Template
Hi Giang

OK, so I have purchased the FashionPro template. I installed the file "fashionpro_theme" as a theme on the Eshop. Cleared cache, refreshed my store page, and it looked identical to the default theme.

Thinking I might have to install the other plug-ins in the folder, I did so. Still no change.

So tried to install the "eshop_fashion_pro" template in case the EShop was referring to the codebase in the template and all I got from Joomla was:

Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Can't find Joomla XML setup file.

Error
Unable to find install package

So right now, the shop is looking exactly like it did before I purchased them template. Am I missing something here?

Dave

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #80934 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Integration with Joomshaper Revibe Template
Hello Dave,

That because you didn't install and setup the Fashion Pro template. You should also install and setup the template to have the site look like the demo. By the way, you can also use Quick Start package if you want.

Sincerely, Giang

• Dave Parker
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #80962 by Dave Parker
Replied by Dave Parker on topic Integration with Joomshaper Revibe Template
Hi Giang...
Slightly confused now. I stated originally that I liked the way the eshop fashion was laid out, but wanted it to integrate with my Revibe template. You said...

"Then you can purchase EShop Fashion Pro template and use Fashion Pro theme of EShop on other templates as you want."

I did this and now if I read correctly, you're saying that I cannot achieve the layout like the demo unless I specifically use the Joomla template as well? If this is the case, then I've purchased a template which is of no use to me, because I specifically need to use the Revibe template for the look of the site, but with the EShop, I want to use the layout of the demo.

Dave
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Dave Parker.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #81014 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Dave,

After you installing the EShop Fashion Pro theme, you should go to EShop -> System -> Configuration -> Layout tab to choose Fashion Pro as default theme instead of Default theme. Did you do that?

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong