EShop small issues

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #83171 by Tilen
EShop small issues was created by Tilen
Hi guys!
Thank you for all the help already provided, but there are some things that I could not make work..

1. Shopping Cart module - if you click on the total amount to show what's in the cart
Here is the problem that the cart immediately disappears - once you already changed some javascript for me (because of the advanced search)

2. Last added products - the eShop Product module
I can't find the right css style to change the blue button (add to cart) to grey one - as in the Eshop component. Here is also a major problem when I apply a module suffix - it breaks the look - I only get 1 row...

3. In the Product Comparison page it would be good, if I have an attribute (example 4 cavity) that there would be a checkmark instead of the same number...

4. In the module mp-molds.com/index.php/news Featured Products there is a problem with the allignement of the first product...

URL: www.mp-molds.com

Looking forward to hear from you!

Cheers!
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Tilen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 10 months ago #83229 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic EShop small issues
Hello Tilen,

Sound like they are outstanding issues related to the template. Please submit a new ticket to send me the super admin account to your site so our support staff can help you to check and resolve the issues for you.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong