custom registration form seblod

• BiLe
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #83642 by BiLe
custom registration form seblod was created by BiLe
Hello,

let me tell you...I love your shop system.

I am using SEBLOD CCK and created a custom registration form. When a user registers, he can choose to pick a predefined Joomla Group as well. Joomla will treat his registration like a standard Joomla User registration and in backend a new User is present. But in EShop I don't see a sync. Do I have to manually sync users each time with tools section or will EShop sync this user as soon as he goes through the checkout process? I would like to stay flexible with my user registration and use SEBLOD register form.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BiLe
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #83790 by BiLe
Replied by BiLe on topic custom registration form seblod
i just tested it. no problem.

When a user registers with my custom seblod form, there is a new user in backend for joomla, but not for eshop.

that's actually fine, because when a user is logged in and purchases a product, he has to enter more details (address etc.) to be a valid EShop customer. Then this user will have an account with EShop as well. Important fact: his details upon checkout will not overwrite Joomla user information.

so basically everything works smooth ;)

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 10 months ago #83854 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic custom registration form seblod
Hello BiLe,

Yes, that is the way that EShop should work. After registering to become a new user in Joomla, customers must still add more information (Billing Address or Shipping Address) at Step 2 and Step 3 of checkout of products.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong