100 thousand products - very long loading time

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #166277 by Mrpl
Good morning,
at 100 thousand products, all eshop add-ons - modules and components take a very long time to load. I noticed that there are duplicate queries 90% of the load is modules and component. After turning them off - everything is ok. I tried to modify the number of repetitions and use cache on the database. Can anyone suggest a solution?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #166283 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic 100 thousand products - very long loading time
Hi Mrpl

I would like to optimize the queries to make it faster and work with this large number of products. If it is possible, could you please export the Eshop database tables from your installation, then zip it and upload somewhere, then submit a support ticket sending us link to download?

We will then restore it on our local installation and optimize Eshop to make it works faster

Regards,

Tuan

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #166286 by Mrpl
Thank you for your answer, I sent a link to the structures and data from the database in the ticket
The following user(s) said Thank You: Giang Dinh Truong

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 weeks 2 days ago #166287 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic 100 thousand products - very long loading time
Thank you Mrpl!

Yes, we received it. We need the time to check and optimize EShop in this case. We will work and get back to you via ticket system once we have updates.

Have a nice weekend!

Sincerely, Giang

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #166288 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic 100 thousand products - very long loading time
Thanks. We received it. Please be patient and wait for us. We are going to work hard to find a solution

Tuan

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong