Events Booking 1.7.0 released

More
9 years 1 month ago #59863 by Mats Lestander
Replied by Mats Lestander on topic Events Booking 1.7.0 released
The error seems to be on my side, need to check permissions on my server

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #59866 by kinwolf
Replied by kinwolf on topic Events Booking 1.7.0 released
Hi, the attachment does not show when we use the EB plugin to show the event in an article.

You can see the article here
and the normal EB event here

As you can see, it works fine for the event details, we can see the attachment, but not when it's the plugin displaying the event in the article.

More
9 years 1 month ago #59901 by Danny
Replied by Danny on topic Events Booking 1.7.0 released
if event is on his capacity, the waitinglist feature is shown... but it is shown as public...
so all users without login can take a part an register.
I think the feature of waiting list must also have same premissions like the event themselfes...

In our case only group of registrated users can register to event after login....
and only same unsers allowed to go to waiting list....

A bit more flexible would be to choose the permission of waiting list seperately:

So it is possible to define a user group (in our case vip-registred as special group in registered)
with permission to register as VIP a time before others... If i can choose registered as permission
for waiting list when event is fuel automaticly the normal registered users can make an wainting list entry...

More
9 years 1 month ago #59977 by Danny
Replied by Danny on topic EB_INVALID_REGISTRATION_CODE
after update on end of registration process EB not returns to the confirmation info message - instead it goes to
www.mysite.de/index.php
... on click of next page in menu i became the message EB_INVALID_REGISTRATION_CODE

we use os_offline and os_paypal ... on booth we have no confirmation page and this message occurs

Can you give a hint . we need urgent a solution because our fist live registration starts tomorrow...?!

kind regards

Danny