• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #110532 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Events Booking version 3.3.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Events Booking - version 3.3.0 with nice improvements and some small bugs fixes:

1. Improve sending reminder emails feature

- You can now send 2 reminder emails for each event if you want. Each reminder can be configured to be sent before or after event started.

- Added some new parameters to ebreminder plugin to allow control what kind of registrants will receive reminder emails

2. Add auto-register plugin

With this plugin, you can now control when someone register for a certain events, they will be registered automatically to other events you want (these auto-registered can be configured for each event). In case you use additional dates plugin or recurring events, you can even control that when someone register for parent event, they will be registered automatically to all children events

3. Added coupon-generator plugin

With this plugin, you can config the system so that when someone registers for an event, the system will generate coupon code and send to registrant so that they can use this coupon code to receive discount while registering for other events

4. Integrates with Payment Form extension to allow selling coupons

We added a plugin to Payment Form extension to allow you to sell vouchers for Events Booking via Payment Form. When someone makes payment via Payment Form extension, they will receive a voucher code which can be entered during registration for events in Events Booking and receive discount

5. Allow control registration status for free events registration

By default, when someone registers for a free event, their registration status will be Paid. If you want to approve their registration, you can set Fee Event Registration status setting in the event to Pending. With that setup, they will remain Pending and you can approve the registration (or cancel it)

6. Added support for hidden custom field type

The field can be used for fee calculation, showing on registration history of users or included on registrants export

7. Added a new setting called Discountable (Yes by default).

If you set it to No, the fee generated by this custom field won't be discountable, mean if someone has members discount or using coupon code, they will only receive discount for event registration fee, not fee added by this custom fee field

8. Small improvement to full calendar menu option

- Allow full calendar to be displayed in a module (using EB View Module)
- Allow controlling the format time display(Slot label format parameter) and day display (Day of month format) in weekly layout

9. Other small improvements + bugs fixes

- Added a parameter to upcoming events module default layout to show price of the event
- Fixed deposit amount and due amount error on export registrants
- Validate and make sure username and password is valid before processing registration further

Please update your site to this latest version of the extension to use these new nice improvements and have most stable version running on your site

Thanks for continue using our products and support our development. I will continue working hard to improve the product and make it better from time to time

Regards,

Tuan
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malcolm Silver, Alison, zesharck, Brian F, Matt Hankosky, raed, Ric Raftis, John Tran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #110550 by Niall
Replied by Niall on topic Events Booking version 3.3.0 released
How do you put the full calendar into a module position?

Thank you, some great additions!

Niall

More
6 years 1 month ago #110562 by Bryan
Replied by Bryan on topic Events Booking version 3.3.0 released
Wow! Great improvements, thanks!
  • #2 - I'll use that to now have my students register for 2 parts of a course that spread over 2 non-consecutive days. That's always been a feature I've wanted.
  • #7 - That's great for me because I sell paddling lessons and offer a discount to local paddling club members. However, they shouldn't be getting a discount on their kayak rentals. Until now, I've been taking a bit of a loss anytime a person has rented a kayak and used a discount coupon.
Cheers,
Bryan

More
6 years 1 month ago #110566 by Justin Mooney
Replied by Justin Mooney on topic Events Booking version 3.3.0 released
Hey. When I try and update my version of Events Booking (3.2.1) I get a 403 error. When I click on the link to Download it and install it manually, I get the 403-Invalid Domain error. Is the site just down?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 1 month ago #110612 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking version 3.3.0 released
Hi Justin

I guess it happens because you haven't configured Download ID for your site yet. Please try to follow the instruction at eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/getting...on#use-joomla-update , configure Download ID, then try again, update should work well

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 1 month ago #110631 by Justin Mooney
Replied by Justin Mooney on topic Events Booking version 3.3.0 released
I have a download Id that has worked fine in the past. I think the problem is that my download has expired as of March 4th. So does that mean that if I want to continue to get updates I need to purchase the extension again?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 1 month ago #110633 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Justin

Yes, that's correct. If your subscription was expired (we provide free upgrade for one year for each purchase) and you want to continue updating to latest version, you will need to re-purchase the product

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 1 month ago #110672 by jan44
Replied by jan44 on topic Events Booking version 3.3.0 released
Hello,

we didnt renew since v3.0
any new features for eaysocial or jreivews ?

More
6 years 1 month ago #110739 by raed
Replied by raed on topic Events Booking version 3.3.0 released
Dear Tuan,

impressive upgrade!

Don't forget to update this link :

www.joomdonation.com/forum/events-bookin...ing-change-logs.html

Good luck.
RAED

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 1 month ago #110743 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi RAED

Consider that link is outdated. We now have a separate forum category for change logs. Each time there is a new version release, I will create a new topic on this Changelog category

Regards,

Tuan