• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #119227 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Events Booking 3.8.2 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce new version of Events Booking 3.8.2 with the following nice improvements:

1. Improve recurring event settings UI

We are now having much cleaner, nicer, easier to understand interface for recurring settings when create/edit recurring events (see the screenshot below and compare with the old one and you will see the difference)

2. Improve Export Registrants

Under Events Booking -> Configuration, Export Registrants Settings tab, you can choose the registration record types you want to export and choose what fields to include in the export result.

3. Improve Public Registrants List

Now, you can choose to show/hide a custom fields on Public registrants list by editing that field, set Show On Public Registrants List parameter to Yes (In older version, you have to enter IDs of the custom fields you want manually in a config option in Configuration page of Events Booking)

4. Improve Coupon

We added a new parameter Max usages per user to coupon to allow you to limit number of times a coupon code can be used by one user if needed.

5. Improve Event Custom Field:

You can now add a attribute called access to an event custom field to make it visible to only the users have that access level (by default, all event's custom fields are visible to everyone)

6. Improve smart search plugin
The smart search plugin now won't index past events if you have Hide Past Events config option set to Yes in Events Booking. This will help avoid past events from being shown on search results if you are using Smart search plugin

7. Improve invoice generation

We add a new config option called Generate invoice for paid registration only. When you set to Yes, the system will only generate invoice for paid registration, mean if someone uses offline payment for registration, invoice will only be generated when admin receives payment and approve the registration

Please update your site to this updated version to use these new improvements. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development

Regards,

JoomDonation team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geoffrey Smith, dogan, Joshua Goldberg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #119233 by Sunil
Replied by Sunil on topic Events Booking 3.8.2 released
Hi Tuan

Great improvements.
As usual an excellent event management component gets even better.

Regards
Sunil

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #119234 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking 3.8.2 released
Thanks for your nice words Sunil. I will continue working hard to improve it, make it better from time to time :)

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #119250 by Patrick
Replied by Patrick on topic Events Booking 3.8.2 released
Hi

Today I updated several sites to EB 3.8.2.
Now on all sites I get following error message if accessing the configuration page:
0 Class OSMembership not found.

I can open configuration page but everything of joomla is gone. I see to first tab of configuration only.

Solution?

Thank you very much!

Patrick

Joomla 3.9, EB 3.8.2
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Patrick.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #119255 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Patrick

It was small bug when I first uploaded the update package and I fixed it few hours ago

Please access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package, update to your site and the error will be gone

Sorry for the inconvenience

Tuan

More
5 years 5 months ago #119272 by Greg Sparkman
Replied by Greg Sparkman on topic Events Booking 3.8.2 released
Hi Tuan,

I have updated to this latest release and when I go to add a new event without using Recurring Settings (option set to No Repeat) I am given the following notification when trying to save.

"You need to setup recurring ending (After X occurrencies or After Date) setting for a recurring event"

The validation for these fields seem to be enabled even when not visible.

Any help with this would be great. Thank you.

More
5 years 5 months ago #119274 by Ian Glenister
Replied by Ian Glenister on topic Events Booking 3.8.2 released
I get this same issue too.

More
5 years 5 months ago #119277 by Joshua Goldberg
Replied by Joshua Goldberg on topic Events Booking 3.8.2 released
Hi Tuan,

I just updated to 3.8.2 from 3.8.0

Previously:
IF I have custom fields that are set "Show in all events except Event X", and I filter the list of custom fields to show fields for Event Y, the fields that are set to "appear on all events except Event X" would show up because I'm viewing Event Y.
Now, they are hidden unless I filter to "All events."

Kind regards,

Joshua

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #119322 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

About the error with "You need to setup recurring ending (After X occurrencies or After Date) setting for a recurring event" error, it happens because of a wrong javascript code. I fixed it this afternoon and updated download package with this fix. Please access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package, upgrade it to your site to have the issue sorted

@Joshua: That should not be related to 3.8.2 as I didn't work on any changes to that part of custom fields handling. Do you have a reliable way for me to see the issue? If Yes, please submit a support ticket so that I can check it

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greg Sparkman

• Saskatoon Construction
More
5 years 4 months ago #119642 by Saskatoon Construction
Replied by Saskatoon Construction on topic Events Booking 3.8.2 - Issues with export registration
I just updated to 3.8.3 today, and I am very excited for the new export registration settings!

I have updated the settings I require in the configuration area, but when I export the data from an event (backend), I still get all of the fields that I selected "no" on in the configuration. I double checked that the settings are saved, but Is there something I am missing?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Amy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Root