[14-April-2021] Events Booking 3.15.0 Released

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #142929 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [14-April-2021] Events Booking 3.15.0 Released
Thanks Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #142954 by Wynand Louw
Replied by Wynand Louw on topic [14-April-2021] Events Booking 3.15.0 Released
Hi Tuan

After the update, the system has sent emails to all the previous event registrants for 2019 and 2020. No idea why that would happen? My Events are set to send a thank you email after the event. With the update, I received a thank you email on my test event and some attendees also received the email for past events.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #142958 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [14-April-2021] Events Booking 3.15.0 Released
Hello

Are you talking about reminder emails ? Or it is thank you email when someone registers for the event?

Tuan

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #142966 by Frank K.
Replied by Frank K. on topic [14-April-2021] Events Booking 3.15.0 Released
Hi Tuan,
I tested the new feature to move registrants to a different event from the frontend (using manage registrants menu item). I would assume that it works as in the backend, I change the event and save. But the event does not change for the registrant. I tried with several users with different front-end rights. It does not work for me.
Could you please have a look?

Thanks.

Frank

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #142967 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Frank

Could you please get latest package from My Downloads section , update it to your site, then check it again and let me know if it solves the issue?

Tuan

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #142969 by Wynand Louw
Replied by Wynand Louw on topic [14-April-2021] Events Booking 3.15.0 Released
Tuan, it is the second reminder email that I use as a Thank you for attending a day after the training event.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #142972 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
@Wynand Technical, for these old events, if reminders are enabled, it should be sent to registrants before already, and won't be sent again

In this case, I guess the reminders were not sent for registrants of old events for some reasons and now it is sent again

Before, we limit sending to maximum 40 days old events (compare today date to event date) but in latest package, I removed that limit because there are some customers even configured reminders to be sent after more than 40 days....

I just updated latest package with limit to 60 days to prevent reminders to send to too old events. You can access to My Downloads menu item, download the latest package and update it to your site. It would solve this issue

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wynand Louw

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #142982 by Frank K.
Replied by Frank K. on topic [14-April-2021] Events Booking 3.15.0 Released
Hi Tuan,
I can confirm that move of registrants to another event from frontend now works. Thanks a lot!

Frank

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #142983 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. Thanks Frank. If there are no other minor issues found, maybe I should release new version of the extension on tomorrow so that people won't get these small issues with latest update

Tuan

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #142984 by Robby Van Sande
Replied by Robby Van Sande on topic [14-April-2021] Events Booking 3.15.0 Released
Hi,

is it correct the participants are removed from the event when you cancel it?
In that case i can't see who was subscribed after cancellation.
I think it's better to keep them on the event to keep an overview.