Permission to view but not Manage Registrations list from Frontend

• Erik Lennartsson
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 2 days ago #163263 by Erik Lennartsson
Hi.
It seems as  setting Allowed on "View Registrants List" does not open the tab to show the list on Frontend, unless "Front-end Management" is also set to Allowed.

Is there a way solves this as Allowed Frontend Management opens up the tab for "Cancel registration" anI don't want that.

Best regards
Erik L.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 days ago #163266 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Erik

The description of your issue is not very clear to me. Could you please explain more details about the issue you are having so that I can understand and guide you to setup it?

Tuan

• Erik Lennartsson
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 1 day ago #163303 by Erik Lennartsson
Hi.
I have a group how should only be able to view and print Registrants lists. I set up a group and assigned Allowed to "View Registrants List". I added a menu for Manage Registrants to their page. Clicking that menu resulted in "Not_authorized". I solved that by allowing permission for Front-end Registrants Management. That however gave the group an option to cancel registration which were not supposed to be enabled.

I saw today that I could remove the tab Cancel Registrations in the menu options and that satisfied that specific issue.

I guess I'm now just wondering if I didn't understand the permission for Viewing Registrants.

It's a very nice program, which I have just started to get a grasp of! I've created a web site for a Senior Club with 500 members who participates in all sorts of activities.

Best regards
Erik

More
4 months 22 hours ago #163326 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Erik

View Registrants List permission is used for different purpose. It control who can see list of registrants from certain event (but not editing, deleting...). It is associated with this feature eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/fronten...lay-registrants-list

Manage Registrants is a different thing which allow managing (mean create new , edit, delete registrants...) which you are using

I hope it is clear to you now. Please continue using the extension. If you have questions or need help, please don't hesitate to ask us

Regards,

Tuan