Multiple date ranges per event

More
10 years 4 months ago #40133 by Brandt Campbell
Replied by Brandt Campbell on topic Re: Multiple date ranges per event
Anders, I am very interested in this modification of yours. I've been requesting a quote for custom work from Tuan on this after buying the component for about a month now, and have not gotten anywhere. I'm glad I discovered this forum!

Here's what I'm looking for; if your modified component has these features, I will gladly pay you for it:
  • Create single event (class) and define multiple dates within the event. They are 1-day classes, but my client offers 100+ per year, so duplicating the events is tedious for them. The classes don't recur at regular intervals, so they need to be able to select all of the dates the class can be taken on.

• Choose existing custom fields when creating the events, rather than creating custom fields and defining which events to apply the fields to. Some classes have the option to include necessary course materials for an additional fee.

I will be watching this thread intently, but you can also email me: brandt [at] nouvogue [dot] com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #41672 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Re: Multiple date ranges per event
Tuan, I am also very interested in having this option included in an update or as a separate extension. Looking forward to adding this excellent feature.

More
10 years 2 months ago #42436 by Maligaspe
Replied by Maligaspe on topic Multiple date ranges per event
Hello Tuan,

Can you release this option as a extra add-on ? because if you see this post created 2 years a go still pending, my question is if we willing to pay you what is the reason not make it happen ?

Regards
Hirud

More
10 years 1 month ago #43598 by zesharck
Replied by zesharck on topic Multiple date ranges per event
..needeed too :woohoo:

• Anders William Petersen
More
10 years 1 month ago #43632 by Anders William Petersen
Replied by Anders William Petersen on topic Multiple date ranges per event
Hi everybody (and especially Tuan)

As some of you might know - i have a version of the component working with multiple date ranges and all that. I think the best way to go around this might be to set this up as an open-source co-development project.

So if anyone out there would like to add improvements to it they can upload it and share it with everybody.

But before we can do that we need Tuan to give us an "ok" to do so. So Tuan - what do you say ?

BR

Anders

See attachement for screenshot of "sessions" working in coursebooking/eventsbooking
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maligaspe

More
10 years 1 month ago #43790 by Maligaspe
Replied by Maligaspe on topic Multiple date ranges per event
I do relay appreciated your effort Anders, already 2 yeas for this post, still no solutions.

Hope tuan understand this and give us OK to make this happen.

regards
hiru

Anders William Petersen wrote: Hi everybody (and especially Tuan)

As some of you might know - i have a version of the component working with multiple date ranges and all that. I think the best way to go around this might be to set this up as an open-source co-development project.

So if anyone out there would like to add improvements to it they can upload it and share it with everybody.

But before we can do that we need Tuan to give us an "ok" to do so. So Tuan - what do you say ?

BR

Anders

See attachement for screenshot of "sessions" working in coursebooking/eventsbooking

More
10 years 1 month ago #43792 by Bill Tozzo
Replied by Bill Tozzo on topic Multiple date ranges per event
Oh my God! Come on guys. I keep getting these in my inbox and can't believe that you are all still waiting. Please consider switching to Wordpress and Event Espresso - which is an AMAZING plugin that does every all of you need and more.

Tuan is obviously not interested in this update. Which is fine, but you folks are sticking around.

• Anders William Petersen
More
10 years 1 month ago #43893 by Anders William Petersen
Replied by Anders William Petersen on topic Multiple date ranges per event
Hi Bill

I just tried out Event Espresso - because i got curious after you wrote your post. I cannot see that EE can handle multiple custom dates per event.

It is still a matter og "start-date" and "End date". So it cannot handle a course that runs on the dates 14,16 and 18th of April for example. Or am i wrong? .. i hop e i am - .... if thats the case then please tell me how its done ..

Best regards - and thanks for your input.

Anders Petersen

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #43895 by Bill Tozzo
Replied by Bill Tozzo on topic Multiple date ranges per event
Hi Anders:

From Seth at EE:

"Hello Bill,
Yes, you can do this with datetimes, provided the datetimes for the webinars are different times. Or if the webinars are not different datetimes, a single ticket can be created for access to all webinars (irregardless of datetime) and then a ticket for each individual webinar. There’s many ways it can be done in Event Espresso 4."

I used datetimes, but there are other ways. I would suggest emailing the guys there and asking them about your particular situation. They are an English speaking company located either here in the states, or in Australia I believe. in either case they are very responsive and professional.

Bill

P.S. Here is a link to the feature page: eventespresso.com/features/multiple-dates-times-per-event/
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Bill Tozzo.

More
9 years 10 months ago #46436 by Simply Enak
Replied by Simply Enak on topic Multiple date ranges per event
Hi Anders,

I'd be interested to hear if you have been able to get this integrated with the work on Tuan. We are seeking a module like this urgently and so far very few have been able to provide this option. Is there a way you can be contacted outside of this forum?

Cheers,
Maarten

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc