Multiple ticket prices build-in in event details

More
9 years 7 months ago #50450 by Kai M
I would like to see possibility set up multiple pre-defined (admin) or custom ticket types directly to event details, e.g children, adult with different prices. I have tested custom fields with one event and it's working if you have only few different events. But if you have 50 different events and 25 different ticket prices combinations it's very hard to manage custom fields with same name with different prices and add field to different events + and copy/edit custom field to other languages in multi-language sites.

If you have 50 events, 25 different price combinations for adult/children you need to set up 50 custom fields, and with three language site total 150 custom fields to sell different ticket prices.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #56360 by seajoom
I too have similar problem but my issue also is the fact that I need to limit number of these special tickets:

ten VIP @ $20
hundred Normal @ $10
five Early Bird @ Free
ten Members @ Free

thus the method suggested would not even work for us. EventNova has the option to add new line of tickets and set the price and available number for each. Ohana is currently working on such feature, would be nice if Eeven Booking would give this to us.

More
9 years 3 months ago #56392 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic Multiple ticket prices build-in in event details

I too have similar problem but my issue also is the fact that I need to limit number of these special tickets

Ran into this problems yesterday when we had to limit the number of separate male and female registrations that included overnight accommodations on an event that was filling up, while still allowing commuter registrations to proceed. The booking component I used prior to switching to Event Booking had a way of doing this built in to Custom Fields (being able to limit the number of times each item in a check/radio/dropdown list could be used), and I was surprised to find that EB didn't have a way of doing this. I had to pull my event offline and re-post as three different events each with different pricing and reg caps.

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc