Reminder | Category | Recurring | Tickets | Coupon

• Mtspinto
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #53510 by Mtspinto
Hi Tuan.

I am loving the events booking facility. You have done an amazing job integrating the payment gateway and the reminders which hardly any system has. Clients SEO team wanted to move to Wordpress till I pointed out they didn't have a reminder feature. So well done on thinking of it beforehand and making it available

It is close to being perfect.

1. Reminders - Auto reminders work great
Would like to
  1. - Have [REGISTRATION_DETAIL] in email (duplicate of registration ticket on signup) - while it is available n the "Email & Messages" portion it doesn't show it in the actual email. People are constantly phoning or email for their tickets as they have "lost" them for the first registration email
  2. - Add an attachment (like a PDF that has event info / requirements - like signup)

2. Categories
Currently no display of category of ticket - only event name
  1. - Client has 10 individual seminars, different locations, different dates at each location
  2. - Would like to have a category display so I only have to call it by location instead of naming it as "Seminar Name - Location Name"
ie: Wealth Summit (category) - I currently have to call it "Wealth Summit - Johannesburg" - instead of just calling it "Johannesburg",
So then it will display the category name on tickets and emails and website as "Wealth Summit, Johannesburg)

3. Recurring
Currently has for a pattern of recurring events in the EVENT - which works for ongoing
Would like to:
  1. - Add an event allocated to a location that allows to have several dates under it. So would be a location based event
  2. - Unpublished until event has passed
ie: Wealth Summit,
Select Location: Johannesburg (as per locations)
January 12 (published)
(+) February 24 (unpublished until january 12 over)
(+) March 09 (unpublished until feb 24 over)
(+)

4. Tickets Prices
Currently only for FULL event and has to be done in "custom field"
Would like the ability to add ticket prices INTO the actual event

Standard, VIP, Platinum at different prices
Ticket Type: Standard Price: R495
(+) Ticket Type: VIP Price: R895
(+)

5. Coupons
Currently Coupons work on an EVENT basis
So if I add a coupon I can ONLY assign to event - not to a TICKET PRICE
ie: we want to be able to add a coupon to the standard ticket ONLY (value / %)

so assign to EVENT, dropdown ticket type
and an add more feature that allows you to add more coupons to

ie: Coupon name MTSPINTO
assigned to Wealth Summit, Gauteng
Ticket Type: Standard > 100%
(+) Ticket Type: VIP > R300
(+)
CLIENT SIDE:
Based on sales, he would like to view how many paid via paypal / payfast / used the coupons
  1. How many are registered?
  2. How many emails were sent reminders etc
  3. Almost like statistics on everything :laugh:
This is a major development - but it would be a good idea at some stage. As an extra purchased addon to the current bookings / properties systems you have done.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Mtspinto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc