Joomla User Group Support

• David White
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #60746 by David White
Joomla User Group Support was created by David White
Is there a feature, to support Joomla User groups and have them translate to Customer Groups in EShop?

I have users who are either "Members" or "Non-Members"...and I'd like users who are logged in (Members), to be able to get Member Customer Group pricing.

Can I do this? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #60765 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Joomla User Group Support
Hi

1. The extension has support for Joomla groups. When users register for an event, you can assign him to the Joomla groups you want. If you want to use this feature, go to Extensions -> Plugins Manager, publish the "Event Booking - Joomla Groups plugin" plugin. Then edit the event, select the groups you want and it will work well

I have users who are either "Members" or "Non-Members"...and I'd like users who are logged in (Members), to be able to get Member Customer Group pricing.

=> I believe you can use members discount feature in this case. Edit the event, look at Discount settings tab and enter the discount amount you want and it should work well

Tuan

• David White
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #60788 by David White
Replied by David White on topic Joomla User Group Support
Is it possible not to require a user to register for anything and just recognize their joomla user group etc., So if a user logs into the Joomla Site and then goes to EShop, they would see the products for their group?

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc