Notification Email Recipient based on Custom Field

• John David
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #76399 by John David
I wanted to put this out to all the users to see if there is a need for this feature in which one of my competitors has. It would be an expansion of the notification email to include an additional recipient of the confirmation email based on a custom field.

Example:
Throughout the registration there is a mandatory field where the user selects which school they are from via a list. Once the registration is complete the admin and user receives an email as normal (nothing new here). The new functionality would be that the school owner would also receive the confirmation email with the details so they are aware that a student from their school registered. There would need to be a reference table to indicate email address and possibly names of the school owners, each event would have its owner set of schools and school owners and this functionality should be set at the event level.

From my business line this would be an excellent feature (currently I am doing this manually on a weekly basis). Looking to the forum to see if other would benefit from this functionality.

John

info@tkd-events.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris Elliott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #79988 by Chris Elliott
Replied by Chris Elliott on topic Notification Email Recipient based on Custom Field
Exactly what I need. In my case, its where a course is being held links to an email address so that when a visitor registers on a course at location X, then not only does the admin and registrant get a notification, but the venue/location email address also sees the same notification.

Chris

• John David
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #80010 by John David
As I needed this functionality I paid to have the functionality on my site.

John

info@tkd-events.com

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #80013 by Chris Elliott
Replied by Chris Elliott on topic Notification Email Recipient based on Custom Field
Can you PM me to advise on costs? Thanks!

• John David
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #80020 by John David
Not sure how to PM but check my profile as to how to contact me and I can tell you about the functionality.

info@tkd-events.com

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc