prerequisite event

• Wonkoo Kim
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #82489 by Wonkoo Kim
prerequisite event was created by Wonkoo Kim
HI,

I wish to have a prerequisite event to register for an event. Specifically, a user cannot register for an event 'B' if the user has not yet registered for an event 'A'. That is, the event 'A' is a prerequisite event for the event 'B'. If a user didn't register for the event 'A', the user should not have the "Register" button for the event 'B'.

If an event has multiple prerequisite events, a configuration field of the event should list the multiple prerequisite events ID numbers with comma separations. Event description view (and events list) should check if a user has registered for all the listed prerequisite events. If any prerequisite event is missing, then "Register" button should be hidden from the user and a message is displayed instead, like "Please register for the prerequisite events to register for this event.".

I need this feature. Without having this feature, our event managers check the registrants manually, and had to contact them to have them register for prerequisite events.

I hope to see this feature in a future version of EB.

Thanks.

Wonkoo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc