CategoryDefaultView including Dates&Registration

• Christian Majewski
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #89061 by Christian Majewski
CategoryDefaultView including Dates&Registration was created by Christian Majewski
Hi Team Ossolution

Would it be possible to show the Dates&Registration table for events and their additional dates in the "category default view"?
You would make your component so much more valuable and interesting for little companys and coaches.

Let me explain why:
A good 40% of my clients are Coaches or little enterprises with only a few classes/events/excursions. They usually only got 5 to 10 of those events, each one taking place only a few dates throughout the year. Some of those events have no schedule but take place on demand.
Now showing the Events in Timeline or Calender View would show only few of those events / an mostly empty Calendar. Events on demand or Dates in further future wouldnt even show up at all.
Those clients need a list of their event (like your "Category Default Layout") BUT WITH the AdditionalDates&Booking table!
So they can offer their 4or whatever classes, the relevant dates and a register-button on 1 single page.
Instead of a button that leads to a page with another button theat leeds to another button to register.
Your "category default view" option is the right direction but simply too complicated for those "mini"pages.
Ive attached a sample pic to explain my point visually.

Thanks for event-bookin. You have been coming very close to my needs.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Christian Majewski.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc