Connect Event Booking and Members user profiles

• Sobem Nwoko
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #89252 by Sobem Nwoko
Hello, I use both membership pro and event booking. We issue a free membership to persons who register for our events. I would like option to give EB registrations membership in membership pro. I have been discussing it via email, but I thought it may be useful to bring it to the forum while I wait for the update. Is the update still in the works?
Thanks.
Sobem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sobem Nwoko
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #91101 by Sobem Nwoko
Replied by Sobem Nwoko on topic Connect Event Booking and Members user profiles
Hello team, any update on this question. I issue memberships (3-months, 6-month) to persons who register for my events Right now I have to manually import them into Membership pro. It would be great to be able to assign a registration with a particular type of membership once paid. In your response on my support ticket 1.5 months ago, you thought you might be able to implement this function. Have you made progress? Thanks for your help. SObem

More
7 years 5 months ago #91321 by Hamlin Gordon
Replied by Hamlin Gordon on topic Connect Event Booking and Members user profiles
I'm totally in agreement with this, like you I use 3 components, non of os solution components talk to each other, I made this request in another post over a year know.

• Sobem Nwoko
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #91859 by Sobem Nwoko
Replied by Sobem Nwoko on topic Connect Event Booking and Members user profiles
Yes Tuan had said they would do something about tying EB and MemPro so am sure sure they are working on something. They are pretty responsive and I know some of this stuff takes time. It would really help us out.

Hey Tuan, whats status on this? Give us an idea of ETA. Thanks for all your effort.

More
7 years 4 months ago #92396 by lucy
I would like to allow one member type unlimited access to certain types of events and a discount on other types of events. Also another member type are allowed a limited number of events before being required to renew.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc