Management participants of Own Events in Front End

• Lionel Charrier
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #91470 by Lionel Charrier
When I activate, presently, Front End Management of Participants in Front End u-in the Permissions, the event owner is able to manager the participants of any events, even when the connected person is not the owner of the event.

Similarly to the permission to manager his own events, it would be nice to add a permission "Front End Management of Participants of Event Events Only.

Thanks for considering it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #91474 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Management participants of Own Events in Front End
Hello Lionel

In Events Booking -> Configuration, there is a config option called Only show registrants of events owner

Please try to set it to Yes, then check it again. It should work as expected

Tuan

• Lionel Charrier
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #91479 by Lionel Charrier
Replied by Lionel Charrier on topic Management participants of Own Events in Front End
Hello Tuan
Thanks, permission "View Registrants List" is working fine and I already use it.
What I am looking for is the ability for the event owner to manager the registrant (Correct information, change statut etc.)
This is done by setting permission "Front-end Registrants Management" to allow for the appropriate usergroup, let say "Jouney Coordinators"
Then all events are available for modification by the members belonging to that group, be the event owner or not. I would like that only those owned can be modifed.

BR
Lionel

More
7 years 5 months ago #91481 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Management participants of Own Events in Front End
I know what you are talking about. But please change configuration as I said, then check it again (the config option is not related to view registrants list)

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lionel Charrier

• Lionel Charrier
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #91484 by Lionel Charrier
Replied by Lionel Charrier on topic Management participants of Own Events in Front End
Yes, you are right, it is working fine.

Thanks
Lionel

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc