Custom field CC email?

• jkosick
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
1 year 2 months ago #156405 by jkosick
Custom field CC email? was created by jkosick
For the custom fields is it possible to have two email addresses? I would like one for the student  (email field) and a second email field for their training staff that is a CC email field so that their registration gets CC'd to both the student and someone else. Is that possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #156411 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Custom field CC email?
Hello

Yes. For that custom field, you just need to set Receive Confirmation Email config option to Yes and it will work as you want

Regards,

Tuan

• jkosick
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
1 year 2 months ago #156417 by jkosick
Replied by jkosick on topic Custom field CC email?
Thank you for the reply. I think I may not have explained it correctly. That option is already set to yes. We do training for different agencies and some have to have their training officer register them and keep track of their registration. But we also need the students info also so that we can send them course updates and info as part of ACYmailing. We are using the EB as the registration form during the event signup, so we have the students email address using the email  custom field for the form. But we also need a second email field for their agency training officer or supervisor to be sent the invoice and registration info, but not part of the joomla account. So what I am looking for is "2" email fields that send the same info like when you CC or BCC on an email. Thanks for your time and reply Tuan.

Students email_______________  (regular email field in forms custom field)
Agency Training Officer Email_____________________(Second email field in forms custom field).

More
1 year 2 months ago #156418 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Yes. You can create the extra 2 email fields and have Receive Confirmation Email setting of the fields to Yes to have it receive copy of confirmation email (same as the email sent to email address entered into email field on registration form)

Tuan

• jkosick
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
1 year 2 months ago #156436 by jkosick
Thank you Tuan. I think that is where I am confused. I only see the Confirm Email in the main settings which is set to yes. I do not see that setting in the email field setting for the custom email fields. Can you please advise where I set that please?

• jkosick
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
1 year 2 months ago #156437 by jkosick
OK. I see the issue. The first email field has the confirmation option, but when adding a second email field it does not have that option.

More
1 year 2 months ago #156440 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

The field will only has that option if it is being displayed in Individual Registration Form or Billing Information Step on group registration form

So when you create the field, make sure Display In setting of the field set to one of the following value:

- All
- Individual Registration Form
- Group Registration Billing Form
- Both Individual And Group Registration Billing Form

Save the field then check it again. The setting should be displayed. If not, submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and tell me ID of the field so that I can check it

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: jkosick

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc