AcyMailing Integration

• trustinghim
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #13265 by trustinghim
AcyMailing Integration was created by trustinghim
The Event Booking description says:

"New sletter integration: Event Booking integrate with popular newsletter extensions CC Newsletters, Acajoom Newsletters, AcyMailing Newsletters. It allows suscribe registrants into newsletter system so that you can send newsletter to them whenever you want ."

I've enabled the plugin.

I saw another post about EB automatically setting up a mailing list in AcyMailing, but I don't see any EB event lists in AcyMailing.

I tried sending an email to registrants of an event and got a "success" message, but no email was received. (UPDATE: I later discovered that EB did send the email. Right now, my mail service is rejecting the mails from this particular domain. :( But I still don't see how to integrate with AcyMailing - being able to use the AcyMailing template, etc.)

Is there some documentation that I'm missing? What do I need to do to get EB and AcyMailing connected and sending mails to registrants?

Thanks,
Teresa
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by trustinghim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• trustinghim
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago #13359 by trustinghim
Replied by trustinghim on topic Re: AcyMailing Integration
I've read the documentation. I've searched through configuration. I've searched the forum and the net. I've even re-installed the AcyMailing plugin (in case there might have been an installation glitch) and made sure it's enabled. But I'm not seeing any connection between Event Booking and AcyMailing. Can someone point me to a tutorial or tell me what I need to do to get this functioning?

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #65609 by Alpi
Replied by Alpi on topic Re: AcyMailing Integration
I have the same problem and asked Tuan for help and result is still like above.
No auto filling AcyMailing list with registrants from EB.
Somebody can help me and write how to set parameters in EB and AcyMailing and maybe (if necessary) in Joomla to work it correctly, please? When somebody register in event I can only see that person in users of AcyMailng but have to manually connect with list. It doesn't want to do it automatically..
I tried everything, even Tuan couldn't help me, maybe somebody had similar problem? Thank you for help in advance :)

Joomla 2.5.9
Event Booking version 1.6.5
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Alpi.

More
8 years 10 months ago #65625 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: AcyMailing Integration
Hi Alpi

All you need to do is edit the event, select the mailing lists you want to assign registrants of that event to and it will work well

If you are still using Joomla 2.5.9 and Events Booking 1.65, it is a very outdated version and you should consider :

- Upgrade your Joomla site to 2.5.28. Upgrade is easy. Don't use outdated Joomla version, it contains but and might contain security issue.

- Upgrade your site to latest version of Events Booking 1.7.4 for now

Tuan

More
8 years 10 months ago #65649 by Alpi
Replied by Alpi on topic Re: AcyMailing Integration
Hi Tuan,
Thank you for advices, I have just updated Joomla to latest version. I made settings like you advised but it doesn't work fully I wanted. When registrant fill the form and send it he is added to registrants in AcyMailing but without list (of course the list is assigned in event settings) and I have to do it manually. I tried to switch on the integration option inside EB configuration and than it works but I do not want to use it like this because in the form everybody will have to register first in Joomla (i do not need it) and apart on it the form is not so easy to fill, needs more steps and looks not so clean like now.
The question is how to configure all settings to have writing registrants in EB and AcyMailing (now I have it) WITH automatic assigning to the proper mailing list in AcyMailing WITHOUT necessity of using Joomla users registration? It is possible? If it is depends only on EB version I will update to latest version with pleasure, but I am not sure it will help me. How to solve it?
Regards,
Alpi

More
8 years 10 months ago #65658 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: AcyMailing Integration
Hi Alpi

The plugin should not depend on Joomla integration. If you can upgrade, it should save me sometime. But if not, you can submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can check and solve it for you

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc