Events disappear after Registration Deadline?

• eeversole
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 weeks ago - 11 years 4 weeks ago #29302 by eeversole
Hello,

I have an event with a registration deadline set to yesterday but now that event no longer appears in the Upcoming Events list. I want the event to appear until the Event End Date not the Registration Deadline. Please let me know if there is something within the config that I am missing to allow for this. Please note I am using the Up-coming events module to display my events.

Thank you
Last edit: 11 years 4 weeks ago by eeversole.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #29315 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Events disappear after Registration Deadline?
Hi

The up-coming events module only display "up-coming events". That means it only displays events which has the event date greater than the current date. So if the event date is "Yesterday", it won't be displayed. That's how the module is designed to work

Tuan

More
10 years 3 months ago #41338 by Raffaele
Hi,
I ave the same problem and I would like to ask you if there is any way to have an event to appear until the Event End Date . Someone may book the event even starting after the intial date.
Thakns a lot raffaele

More
10 years 3 months ago #41395 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Events disappear after Registration Deadline?
Hi

Unfortunately, there is many code modification needed because the extension doesn't allow users to register for the event after the event is started.

So it is not possible unless you have good developer to customize the code (both on the module and component)

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc