Language changed, configuration settings gone

• Peter Cnops
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #34024 by Peter Cnops
Hi

I've installed EB on localhost and it worked all right. After restarting the server, all labels were changed from language (Dutch to English). In configuration, all settings were gone and in messages all the text examples were gone. I installed EB on my on line site, and there I have the same problem. What happened?
I cleaned up unused plugins and maybe I deleted a wrong one. On localhost I tried to reinstall EB, but nothing changes. What is wrong?

Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #34060 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Language changed, configuration settings gone
Hi Peter

Strange issue. Please try to setup that site to a temp server so that we can check to see what's wrong and help you to solve it !

Regards,

Tuan

• Peter Cnops
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #34070 by Peter Cnops
Replied by Peter Cnops on topic Re: Language changed, configuration settings gone
Hi Tuan

The site is actually installed in a submap of my personal site for testing. I can give you access as adminstrator. How can I pass address and login to you personally?

Regards,

Peter

More
10 years 9 months ago #34094 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Language changed, configuration settings gone
Hi Peter

Just go to joomdonation.com/support-tickets.html , submit a new support ticket to send me your site information. Only you and me can access to the ticket, so the information is secure ! I will spend my full time today to finish testing new version of EB, so If you submit the support ticket today, I can only reply you on tomorrow.

Regards,

Tuan

• Peter Cnops
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #34115 by Peter Cnops
Replied by Peter Cnops on topic Re: Language changed, configuration settings gone
Hi Tuan

The problem is solved! As I mentioned before I don't use English on my site. The language module that I activated, was corrupt. I installed a new language module and everything works fine now.
Thanks anyway for the service and the concern.
I'm looking forward to the new EB version!

Regards,

Peter

More
10 years 9 months ago #34123 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Peter

Had new version completed and ready for testing (infact, I have been testing it all day today). Here is an over view of the new version joomdonation.com/62-general-discussion/3...g-version-1.6.0.html

If you want to help me to test this new version, please let me know so that I can send new version to you !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc