What's new in version 1.6.0?

More
10 years 8 months ago #34278 by aro
What's new in version 1.6.0? was created by aro
I use the version 1.5.3. Where can I read the changes. Download My time has expired. Without knowing what was improved I would not pay the new version.

Regards,
A.Roge

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #34280 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: What's new in version 1.6.0?
Thanks Roge. You can see new features here (not full list of features but it gives you an overview) joomdonation.com/62-general-discussion/3...g-version-1.6.0.html

Regards,

Tuan
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aro

More
10 years 8 months ago #34282 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic Re: What's new in version 1.6.0?
It's my understanding that once you purchase event booking all upgrades are free. Just login and go to my downloads. When you click to download it will give you the latest version.

More
10 years 8 months ago #34289 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: What's new in version 1.6.0?

Mike wrote: It's my understanding that once you purchase event booking all upgrades are free. Just login and go to my downloads. When you click to download it will give you the latest version.

Yes. I forgot to mention we provide free upgrade for one year for each purchase. If you purchase it in less than one year, you can simply access to My Downloads menu item, see your order and download it from there. The version which you can download from My Downloads section is always latest version.

I will work on some other changes (most important is SEF router for Joomla core) and will release version 1.6.1 within next week. So maybe you should wait for version 1.6.1 before making the update !

Tuan

More
10 years 8 months ago #34350 by aro
Replied by aro on topic Re: What's new in version 1.6.0?
Thanks for the info. I'm still waiting on.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc