Early bird discount not displayed for group rate

• Michel Guillet
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #34297 by Michel Guillet
Early bird discount not displayed for group rate was created by Michel Guillet
Hi,
I just purchased the extension and I am quite impressed by the flexibility it has compared to other solutions. However, I am having the following issue:
I have created an event, an early bird discount for this event and group discounts for 2 and 3 people. On the event details page, the early bird discount is displayed correctly for the single registration price, but the price shown for group registration does not reflect the early bird discount. Am I doing something wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #34415 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Early bird discount not displayed for group rate
Hi Michel

Sorry. It is not displayed for group registration rate. It is not very important, so I will work on this issue after the releasing of version 1.6.1 (which implements SEF router for Joomla core). Will that be OK ?

Tuan

• Michel Guillet
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #34446 by Michel Guillet
Replied by Michel Guillet on topic Re: Early bird discount not displayed for group rate
Hi Tuan,

I understand this is not a priority for you and I can wait for this. As it is now, it just looks a bit strange because for the event I created, it looks as if it is more expensive to register as a group than as a single person. So I will just disable the group registration in the meantime.

Thank you
Michel

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc