Weekly calendar view shows no events

• bnrbranding
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #34419 by bnrbranding
Weekly calendar view shows no events was created by bnrbranding
Not sure what is going wrong. I had an older version so I updated to the latest version 1.6.0. I had some template overrides so I removed them all in case it was a template problem and still nothing. The monthly view works just fine, but clicking the weekly link results in a blank week. It doesn't even display the no events text.

When I dump the array $this->events it comes back empty. I've got the weekly link turned off for now, but you can see the page here -

www.lakenormanchamber.org/index.php?opti...013-08-11&Itemid=174

This is the monthly calendar - www.lakenormanchamber.org/events/event-calendar.html

I have the weekly template override removed right now so it is using the default template.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #34420 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Weekly calendar view shows no events
Hi

Please wait for me until tomorrow. I will setup version 1.6.1 to your site (which has SEF router implemented) and will check it for you !

Maybe you can submit a support ticket sending me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can setup new version and check it for you on tomorrow !

Regards,

Tuan

More
10 years 8 months ago #34515 by jwebb
Replied by jwebb on topic Re: Weekly calendar view shows no events
I am having same issue. also my monthly calendar format is strange (see attached screenshot)
Attachments:

More
10 years 8 months ago #34516 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Weekly calendar view shows no events
@jwebb: Could you please submit a support ticket so that I can ask a template developer check it right away ?

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc