Custom Fields Not Showing Up

More
10 years 8 months ago #35025 by Chris
Custom Fields Not Showing Up was created by Chris
When I add a registant manually the custom fields do not show up. Even after I have created the registrant and defined which class they are in I cannot specify how much they have paid. It only give me the options of Paid, Pending, or Cancelled. I need to be able to specify how much they have paid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 8 months ago #35040 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Custom Fields Not Showing Up
Hi

The custom field can only be showed up after you assigned registrant to a class. So after adding the registrant, just edit it and you will see the custom field showed (without an event, the extension don't know what custom field will be showed).

For editing amount, it is not possible at the moment because the system calculate the amount users have to pay automatically. Could you please explain more details about your usecase so that I can think more about it ?

Tuan

More
10 years 8 months ago #35060 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Custom Fields Not Showing Up
Hi,

Essentially if we have a customer that calls in to register, but only pays the deposit amount, we need to specify when we are manually adding the registrant that they only paid the deposit. Currently, we have three options paid, pending, and cancelled. We could make a note in the comment bar but what I don't like is when you look at the overview of all the registrants all you see is the total amount for the class and the statement "full payment" Some of these people have only paid the deposit but we had to mark it as paid so they labeled as registered for the class.

During the manual process of adding a registrant it would be great if you can simple have a text box to type in how much the person has paid. Then that can show up on the overview and you can immediately see who has paid in full and who has only paid the deposit.

Thank you!
Attachments:

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 8 months ago #35102 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Custom Fields Not Showing Up
Hi Chris !

Will review everything again and will think about it. I might add support for it during next week (could not assure 100% because I want to spend time to think more about it).

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc