Custom Forms for Order Form any 3rd parties ???

More
10 years 8 months ago #35381 by jeff
So I have been waiting almost 6 months and have sent at least 8 emails to support for help on getting a custom field created from a populated drop down list for events booking. I keep getting put off one more week, two more more weeks. Then when I follow up I have to resend my request again and again and again.. Does anyone know any 3rd parties that will be able to customize the code to allow me to add custom fields similar to a city and state populated list.. I need when they select the school drop down that it populates only the teachers that teach at that school then the user would select them on the registration form.

I've been working on this project for 7 months and I'm tired of the run around I have been constantly getting from the developer.

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks,
Jeff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #35382 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Custom Forms for Order Form any 3rd parties ???
Hi Jeff

Please talk to me when you are available again. I am really sorry for could not work for you earlier (to be honest, I don't know that you have been waiting for long time for this work, I am too busy :().

Please talk to me and I will spend time to work for you on tomorrow and get it done in the same day, then !

Tuan

More
10 years 8 months ago #35390 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Custom Forms for Order Form any 3rd parties ???
I tried to talk to you on Gtalk so that we can discuss and finish the work but you are not available. Please be available on tomorrow, talk to me so that we can talk about it and I can implement it for you !

Forgive me for being late, lets move forward to get it done !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc