Discount settings problem!!!

• unimento
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #38306 by unimento
Discount settings problem!!! was created by unimento
Hi Tuan we need your help please!!!

Let me show you what we have.

1. We make a early discount for the events has you can see on the image.

2. Wen the user choose the seats and take to the payment page, the plugin make the discount like this

What we need its to be able to make the discounts without the decimals so the discount for that will be 200€

and the gran total 830€

PLEASE wee need to know how can do to make the discounts as i told u, let us know if u need admin acess to our site to check that.

Thanks!!!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• unimento
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #38307 by unimento
Replied by unimento on topic Re: Discount settings problem!!!
What we have discover is:

1. if we place 19.46 % as discount the grand total will be 829.56€ and the discount 200.44€

MAYBE a solution will be to let the software check if the prizes digital are bigger that 5 (829.56€) automatic understand that the prize will be 830

And the same for discount prize if the digital are less than five ( 200.44€ ) automatic understand that the prize will be 200€

Please let us know what u thing and your ideas.

Thanks

More
10 years 6 months ago #38327 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Discount settings problem!!!
Hi

I am sorry but I am afraid of we won't have a correct solution in this case. If you want the discount to be 200 $, why don't you simply set Members Discount to 200$ instead of setting it by percent ?

Tuan

• unimento
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #38380 by unimento
Hi Tuan

We dont make that with the prizes because we have different discounts and because its not always 200€ the discount.

IS ANY OPTION to choose the discount % with 3 digits at the end for example the early bird discount insted of 19.48% can we modificate the code to let us use 19.485% we put that but the system doesnt allow it!

Please let me know where is that locate to change it!

More
10 years 6 months ago #38402 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
We will need to change database structure alitle. Please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of the site. We will do the modification for you !

Regards,

Tuan

• unimento
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #38408 by unimento
Hi Tuan

If we dont find another solution i will let u know.

BUT first let me know if we can do this.

For our event there are different prizes, thats why we set the event price as 0 and them we make the different tickets prices using the Custom fields.

So as we can see the "Early bird descount" make the % for the entire Total amount

¿Its possible to set the early bird descount to make the % of each of the custom fields ( tickets) that we have create

Please let me know this is very important for us also if we need to pay for a custom work we can do it! our project need only to resolve this problem to end it.

Thanks again

More
10 years 6 months ago #38432 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

I don't really understand what's the problem here. Early Bird discount make the % for entire Total amount and it should be the same with make the % of each of the custom fields ( tickets) ? Maybe I didn't understand the problem ? You should give a clear sample so that I can think about it !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc