Event calendar not display events in subcategory

• faramade
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #38492 by faramade
I created a menu item for calendar. The problem is that the calendar is not displaying items in subcategory (child category), it only display if that item is added to the main category, I wanted to select the main category and have it display all the events in the subcategory too.

Forgive me if this has been answered somewhere, I have been trying to use the "search" on this forum but it never works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 5 months ago #38498 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Event calendar not display events in subcategory
Unfortunately, by it's design, the calendar layout will only display events from one category, not from all it's children categories. So if you want it to display events from children categories, you will need to customize the extension. Maybe you can hire us to customize it for you. I think it will take our devs 2 to 3 hours of working and it will cost you 30$

Regards,

Tuan

• faramade
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #38515 by faramade
Tuan, I am willing to pay for it and I just sent you a message on skype. Let me know
We can conclude today.

• faramade
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #38532 by faramade
Hi Tuan,
I know you got my message, saw you on Skype and tried to conclude on this but you seem to have ignored my attempt to chat, I am not interested in wasting your time it would have taken only a minute. Anyway, you can reply me through here. I need to know what to do based on your suggestion above.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 5 months ago #38533 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Event calendar not display events in subcategory
Hi

As I mentioned above, it will cost you 30$ for the modifications. Could you please talk to me on Skype now so that we can discuss about it directly ?

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc